Calculators happen to be devices digital and rather inexpensive to carry out the basic operations of arithmetic. According to their utility calculators comes in variety of forms and functionality, however, below is mentioned iPhone calculators to measure and count upon everything.
- TouchCalc: It is very helpful scientific calculator as provided as a free iPhone application has many a good number of features and modes to select from. The modes are as following basic arithmetic, power, logarithm, roots, trigonometry, logical operations such as AND, OR, XOR, >> etc, binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal. This calculator can perform activities to calculate mean, median, quantil values, variance, deviation and range etc.
- Loan Calculator Pro: It is an easy to use financial calculator as helps in calculating different types of fixed rate loans monthly payments like home mortgage, auto and credit card. You can calculate “what if” scenarios to determine how additional monthly and yearly payment will help you to pay off your loan earlier and save money in interest. Its another additional features are Early Payment Simulation, Extra Payment Tracking, Fast Calculations, Large Numeric Keypad, Amortization Table, Bookmark of Payments, etc.
- Tipulator: It is calculator that helps to calculate tips at a restaurant what you need to do is to enter the bill amount, select a percentage and Tipulater would arrive with the result. It is very simple and beautiful interface wise can be split checked among several people, has optional rounding on check total or tip.
- Graphing Calculator for iPhone: Graphing Calculator for iPhone is an easy to use scientific calculator that plot and trace multiple equations on the same graph. It has custom keyboard to speed up entering in equations, pinch to zoom and drag or slide for scrolling the graph in real time. Its graph view supports portrait and landscape modes, take screen shots and e-mail graphs.
- Medical Calculator for iPhone: It is a next generation clinical calculator and decision supporting tool and is available freely to the medical community. It is focused upon highlighting tools that are very useful in clinical practice and being used for impact diagnosis and treatment. It is a point-of-care tool in areas of cardiology, internal medicine, nephrology, general practice, hematology, gastroenterology, emergency medicine, oncology, orthopedics, respirology, neurology, neurosurgery, general surgery and obstetrics.
- RPN Calculator 1.1: Inspired by my HP calculator it does not use parenthesis and requires less key pressing than usual calculators. For example 3 * (7 – 5) + 2 in RPN is 7 5 – 3 * 2 +. It is provided in three display formats standard, scientific, numbers always are shown with Exx format where xx is a multiple of 3. One can use any of the formats toggling by pressing the “Format” key.
- Units 1.1.2: It is a very helpful application for the iPhone and iPod Touch and allows an easy convertibility of units for the sake of exchange. There units can be converted into Area, Currency, Energy, Temperature, Time, Length, Weight, Speed, Pressure, Power, and Volume. It also has a built in ruler for small quick measurement in need.